With billions of monthly users on Facebook and Instagram, it is critical that you advertise your business on these platforms. Many business owners turn away from this type of marketing because they don’t understand it or because they see the platforms changing so rapidly. This is understandable, but it shouldn’t prevent you from using this powerful medium. In this blog, we’ll help you understand the basics of Facebook and how they can benefit your business to help you get started.
Facebook ads are created through the ads manager and offer advanced solutions that are customizable based on your advertising objectives. You can optimize Facebook ads for app installs, conversions, video views, and more. You can also reach specific business goals and audiences that matter the most to you.
Benefits of Facebook Ads
- Options to Choose Various Ad Placements: Where do you want your ad to appear? With Facebook ads, you get to determine where on Facebook you want to be noticed (i.e.: Facebook News Feed, Messenger ads, Instagram stories). You can also run your ad on Instagram in addition to Facebook.
- Ability to Set Specific Ad Objectives: Establishing your advertising objective will help you determine what type of campaign makes the most sense. There are different objectives such as lead generation, traffic, and conversions.
- Multiple Creative Assets: You can design and create your ads to match your brand and specific goals. There are various ad formats you can test including:
- The carousel format, which allows you to showcase up to ten images or videos within a single ad, each with its own link. This ad format is perfect if you wish to highlight new products and specific details about each product.
- The video format is ideal if you want to capture your audience’s attention with sound and motion.
- If you want to build brand awareness, consider the single image ad format. This is an easy way to increase brand awareness with one clean photo and compelling content. Regardless of what type of ad format you run, it is important to have compelling content and a call-to-action.
- Detailed Targeting: Nobody knows your business more than you do, which will help you reach the people who are most likely to become your customers. You can target people based on age, gender, demographics, behaviors, locations, or interests. With the right targeting strategy, you will get more clicks and conversions – for a minimal cost!
- Measurement and Reporting – You can analyze each of your ad campaigns in the Ads Manager. This will determine if your current strategy is hitting your targets or if you need to make any adjustments to your campaigns. When you look at the identity performance of your campaigns, you can check performance metrics such as cost or frequency.
Businesses cannot and should not rule out Facebook ads as part of their marketing strategy as it is an easy and cost-effective way to reach current and future customers. Your ads can be as simple or as sophisticated as you like depending on your brand and objectives. No matter what type of ads you run, the reach is wide and can be extremely targeted. Running Facebook ads is another opportunity to engage with your customer base, resulting in more more growth and sales.
Need some help with your Facebook ads campaign? Our talented team at Pixel Fire Marketing would be happy to help!